Risk Talent Associates serves capital markets firms including investment banks, commercial banks, federal agencies, and financial exchanges.
- 2011 Salary Survey: Rebound continues for risk professionals in capital markets. Request survey.
- 2010 Salary Survey: Total compensation on the rebound for risk professionals in capital markets.
- 2009 Salary Survey: Bonuses declined by 20% and total compensation decreased by 12% in 2008 for risk professionals in capital markets.
- 2008 Salary Survey: Risk professionals in the capital markets saw their average total compensation increase by 7% in 2007 over 2006.
- 2007 Salary Survey: Compensation rose 9% for risk professionals in the capital markets in 2006; 8% (CAGR) since 2003.
- 2006 Salary Survey: Risk professionals saw average total compensation increase by 10% in 2005.
- 2005 Salary Survey: As financial firms continue to value and recognize the need for sophisticated risk management expertise, total compensation for risk professionals grew 9% overall in 2004, as compared to 2003, with double digit increases at the Vice President, Senior Vice President and Director levels.